AKA wants your help!
Together, let’s do a little something to make the holidays special for women in need in our community.
From now until December 9, 2021 we’re collecting donations for the Ottawa Shoe Box Project* for women in need.
Anyone who donates will receive a free gift and a ballot to be entered in to win 1 of 3 gift baskets with a total value of $200+
Here’s How You Can Help
What You Can Donate
Think groceries, coffee shops, movies, drug stores, fast food.**
**Please write the amount on the card or include the receipt.
Helpful items for colder months: Socks, mitts, scarf, hat, hand warmers
Helpful items for warmer months: Sunscreen, reusable water bottle
Nut-free chocolate and candy (not alcohol-filled)
- Cough drops, multivitamins
- Body or hand lotion, soaps, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Brush, comb, shampoo, conditioner
- Nail polish, mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, lip balm
- Purse-sized Kleenex, small cosmetic bag
- Shower shoes, soap & toothbrush holder
- Journals, colouring books, pens, coloured pencils
How To Donate
You’ll receive a free gift and a ballot to be entered in to win 1 of 3 gift baskets with a total value of $200+
Please help us support our local women in need this Holiday season.
Lots of Love and Happy Holidays from the staff at AKA
* Please visit https://www.shoeboxproject.ca for more information on this charity.